Friday, February 13, 2009

Jason + Emily: Getting Hitched

Tying the knot, Jumping the broom, Taking the plunge,
Buying the cow, Hooking up the ball and chain...


Yep they're doing it. And I love it. I am a hopeless romantic and quite a sucker for love. The other night at the rodeo, a guy purposed in front of everyone. I cried. Yes, I know.. sucker.

Any who, my wonderful cousin is marrying the coolest possible woman I could imagine. She's beautiful and hilarious and I must say that they both hit the jackpot. I've been curling up in my cousins teddy bear lap since I was merely moments out of the delivery room and it has been both an honor and a pleasure to design these invites for him. Jason and Emily will be getting married in a small ceremony, with only their immediate family present followed by a good ole southern get-together. Can't wait!

Best wishes to you both and to a life long happiness together.








Final Invitation



I also did a thank you note to match their invitations.



No comments:

Post a Comment