Friday, January 30, 2009

Party Party Party!!!!

I know.. I know.. I've been a blogger slacker. But I promise to try to do better. After being on the computer all day at work, I barely open my home computer. BUT excuses are like well you know.. So. NO EXCUSES! I'll do better!

I am going to do a lot of back-posting first before I get a few of my recent pieces out to you. Hope you enjoy!




This is a baby shower invite I did a while back for Lesha, one of my dear friends at Miskelly. She now has a beautiful boy and he is possibly the most precious little boy ever!






If you watch tv at all... ever... you've seen a Miskelly TV commercial. And I'd be willing to bet you've seen a Miskelly Mattress commercial highlighting Dr. V.! Well I work in the corporate office with Alan VonderHaar (Dr. V) and he truley is a bright ray of sunshine around here practically every moment of the day. Alan and his wife have 4 really cool kids who attend Brandon and I am so thankful that he has given me quite a few opportunities to get creative for some of his kids parties and activities. Above is an invitation I did for his son Wilson's Ninth Birthday Campout Party.






My best friend Amy Kennedy Miller got married last May. Amy and I have been best friends since third grade when she moved here from Germany and I fought over her with Nikki Chancellor. Amy is a beautiful Woman of God and she married the love of her life Josh and they moved to Anniston, Georgia where he serves as Youth Pastor for a church there. We had a shower for Amy at my parents house and above is the invitation.

I also did Amy's Wedding Programs which I will post very soon.

Hope you enjoyed and remember I'd LOVE to hear your feedback!


No comments:

Post a Comment